The Trident Standard front-wheel drive power-chair is a classic combination of reliability and maneuverability. This power-chair has a 300 lbs weight capacity, captain's seat with a semi-reclining back and adjustable height headrest for maximum comfort and support. The Trident comes fully customizable and features adjustable armrests to better conform to the needs of the user. The front wheel drive provides strong power and the navigation capability allows for a smooth ride at all times.
Features and Benefits
- Shroud-less design offers easy access to internal components and batteries
- Semi-reclining captain seat with adjustable headrest is height and depth adjustable
- Armrests are padded, adjustable, and removable
- Quick-release lever allows for easy seat removal
- Flip-up footplate includes rubber bumper to prevent damage and is height, depth, and angle adjustable
- Positioning belt included
- Programmable controller
- Black, flat-free non-marking wheels
- Large, front anti-tip wheels feature suspension for safety, smoother ride, and enhanced obstacle handling
- Easy free-wheel operation
- Slide-out battery tray for easy access
- Actual Product Weight: 186 lbs
- Anti Tip Wheels: Yes
- Base Weight: 82 lbs
- Batteries: 2 - 12V 36AH
- Battery Weight: 53 lbs
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Casters: 8" x 2" Solid
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- Controller: PG VR2 70A
- Drive Wheels: 14" x 3"
- Ground Clearance: 2.5"
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Maximum Range: 15 miles
- Motor: 24V x 450W x 2700RPM
- Overall Product Height: 48"
- Overall Product Length: 42.25"
- Overall Product Width: 27.25"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Seat Weight: 51 lbs
- Seat Width: 18"
- Turning Radius: 29"
- Warranty: Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 12 Month Limited on Battery
Model # 2850-18